COMMUNITY ASSETS PROGRAMME
This fund of up to £500 supports the upkeep and maintenance of assets including community buildings, community transport vehicles and other equipment. Eligible costs will include replacement capital as well as running costs.
Applications are invited from constituted community groups based on Mull, Iona Ulva and Erraid for projects which benefit residents of those islands. Groups must have a bank account for which two or more signatures are required to authorise payments.
Information and Guidance
- This programme cannot support internal staff costs of the applicant group
- This programme supports the upkeep and maintenance of assets including community buildings, community transport vehicles and other equipment up to £500. Eligible costs are revenue and running costs
- Successful applicants must complete reporting forms post funding and provide proof of purchases with receipts and a breakdown of spending. Each application will be reviewed on an individual basis
- Applications should provide information on what expenditure is for
- Where applicable your form must attach evidence of your financial stability as a group and support within the wider community for your project
- If awarded, you will be expected to spend the grant within six months and provide evidence of how it has been used. You may not re-apply for the same project within 2 years of a grant award
Up to £500