LARGE GRANTS PROGRAMME
Community groups whose project provide clear benefit to the local community on Mull and Iona are eligible to apply for funding up to £5,000 for larger scale, longer term projects.
Applications are invited from constituted community groups based on Mull, Iona Ulva, Gometra and Erraid for projects which benefit residents of those islands. Groups must have a bank account for which two or more signatures are required to authorise payments.
Information and Guidance
- This programme cannot support internal staff costs of the applicant
- Grants of up to £5,000 are available
- Projects which demonstrate transformational change for the applicant organisation will be favoured. Examples would include projects which aim to reduce operating costs or increase income.
- Applications should provide information on what expenditure is for
- Where applicable your form must attach evidence of your financial stability as a group and support within the wider community for your project
- If awarded, you will be expected to spend the grant within six months and provide evidence of how it has been used. Such evidence would include photographs and a report. You may not re-apply for the same project within 2 years of a grant award.
Up to £5,000