SMALL GRANTS PROGRAMME
Community groups whose projects provide a clear benefit to the local community on Mull and Iona are eligible to apply for funding up to £2,000.
Applications are invited from constituted community groups based on Mull, Iona Ulva, Gometra and Erraid for projects which benefit residents of those islands. Groups must have a bank account for which two or more signatures are required to authorise payments.
Information and Guidance
- This programme cannot support internal staff costs of the applicant
- Grants of up to £2,000 are available
- Projects which demonstrate transformational change for the applicant organisation will be favoured. Examples would include projects which aim to reduce operating costs or increase income
- Applications should provide information on what expenditure is for
- Where applicable your form must attach evidence of your financial stability as a group and support within the wider community for your project
- If awarded, you will be expected to spend the grant within six months and provide evidence of how it has been used. Such evidence would include photographs and a report. You may not re-apply for the same project within 2 years of a grant award.
Up to £2,000